Wednesday, July 7, 2010

dress week

I'm obviously in the mood to just wear dresses this week. Well, I'm still thinking if I should wear my jumpsuit tomorrow or wear another one of my fab finds. It'll all depend on my mood when I wake up.

I wore another thrifted dress today for work. Surprise surprise, it's not black, gray, or brown hahaha! It's..ummm...greenish. I forgot the exact shade. It doesn't look green in the pictures, though. Looks a bit blue. Whatever, it's really a deeper shade of green.




Anyway, I got a bit peeved this evening because I had to wait for my mom for almost two hours before she was able to pick me up. I know it's not her fault, but...yeah. I was in no mood to talk when she finally picked me up. I could've commuted home, but I had 2 big bags with me and a camera so taking the MRT and jeep home wouldn't be a good idea. Best part of the evening was dinner at Orchard Road in Megamall. I had the Hainanese Chicken Rice. It was pretty good. I'll go back and try other dishes. I'll have to research more about the place. I've been reading a few reviews about the place. Pretty mixed opinions about it. I'd really have to try the dishes for myself to assess if it's worth going back to or not. I must say, the prices are reasonable. Dinner kept my mind off Forever 21 on the same floor, haha!

Pretty lamps...I want those for my room :))


6 comments:

Amy said...

haha the dress does look really blue! that's so weird but cool that it looks like a different color. and that hainanese dish looks really good. yum!

Leah said...

The hainanese chicken rice made your day. I love your tunic top... the color is great on you. xoxo

Jade Purple Brown said...

i love that shade of blue, its beautiful!!!

jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

Gela said...

my boyfriend & i passed by that restaurant the day we went to F21. he said it looked like a posh Chowking. haha. that Hainanese chicken looks good!

<3,


boat ride through the sky

Nina said...

Kookie ... bukas na ang Forver 21 sa Megamall!

kookie kulasa said...

amy: my friend and I were debating about the color. we really couldn't decide, haha! and yes--the hainanese chicken was sooo good! It was served with ginger and hoisin sauce...craving again!

leah: thanks :) I'm thinking of buying more clothes in that color. I've been stuck with gray, black, and brown for soooo long

jade: it's indeed a nice shade...dunno if it's blue or green though :p in the pictures it looks blue, but it's actually a dark kind of green

gela: Orchard Road's nice...I'd want it to be a bit more consistent though. the dish I had today wasn't as good as the Hainanese chicken :(

nina: I intentionally haven't gone to Forever 21 because I want to save up for something special...your gorgeous platforms!!! :)