Monday, July 5, 2010

current frustrations

1. Forever 21 just opened in Manila. There's an ongoing sale in Mango AND Zara. I have money, but I don't want to spend it. Boo.

2. I'm tracking how I've been spending my money. I'm afraid that after this week, I'll feel bad and get mad at myself for being such an impulsive spender. I've been planning on opening two more bank accounts, plus another account with my insurance (more on forced savings, actually). The reality of adult life...sucks. I'm trying to look at it positively, i.e. I guess I'm being financially responsible (I think).

3. No replies yet from my job applications. I guess I still have a purpose here in my current job. Maybe I'm being taught some sort of life lesson. But mark my words, I WILL get a job that's related to my one true love: Development. *crossing my fingers for Asia Foundation*

4. There's this guy that I really like now. We're really close. He's a great friend. He's also cute, not my type of cute though. But....he's gay. Why is it that I fall for the guys who are seemingly gay or are really gay? There's something off with my taste in men. Sheesh.

5. I'm having a hard time organizing a group for a foodie trip I'm planning to Bale Dutung, Pampanga. It's said to be one of the best foodie experiences you'll have here since it's hosted by renowned Chef Claude Tayag and his wife Ms. Mary Ann. My lovely godsister Tippy was able to go there with her family and their friends.

So there, I'm done (semi) ranting. Hopefully I'll be able to post something 'happier' later this day. After work.

No comments: