Monday, July 25, 2011

-untitled-

Work's been such a blast, but it seems like I've been obsessing over making sure things are running smoothly before I fly off to another project that I haven't been able to really go out and have a bit of fun. I have been able to go out for dinner or coffee with friends, but no out-of-town trips....yet ;)

So many things I miss doing! I miss:
- eating out every month, trying a new restaurant
- cooking
- having spontaneous Tagaytay ukay trips
- the beach!
- spa days, spending literally half a day in the spa getting a massage,facials, and what-not
- photo walks!
- doing laps on the pool; my body's aching for a bit of work out (harhar)
- blogging everyday

Work's been so awesome and inspiring that I've consistently been dressing up for work. Considering I can just go to the "office" wearing jeans, a plain shirt, and slippers haha! I'd like to think that I'm trying to influence my staff that dressing better for work influences how you do your job and how you feel about what you do. I seriously believe that what you wear affects the dignity of work.

It just started to rain, and I'm worried about tomorrow. I'll be surprising people on field tomorrow, so wish me luck that it won't be flooded in the area where I'll be visiting 0_0

No comments: