Thursday, July 28, 2011

nothing like sweets and coffee to perk you up on a cold, rainy day

A typhoon just passed by Manila so it's been raining cats and dogs the past two days. Before going home, my brother Coby and I decided to drop by Chocolate Kiss near the Tomas Morato area (yes, there's a branch there right beside the main branch of Papemelroti). We had the Chocolate Kiss Suite, which has three sample slices of any cake flavor you want. We had Kahlua, Devil's Food Cake, and Carrot Cake--all three are TDF! I had a cup of cappuccino to satisfy my caffeine craving.






After Chocolate Kiss, I dragged my brother to the Papemelroti shop and I must say it's a really pretty store. Definitely eye candy! Papemelroti's main store deserves a post of its own and I will have to go back to take pictures of all the lovely items there. Of course I had to buy a few things, and I'll share this with y'all soon.

The week's almost up and I feel sad because I really don't want it to end, mainly because things have been happening so fast and it's as if I'm running out of time to accomplish the endless list of things I need to do. Workaholic, tsk tsk. Oh well, I'll be having a bit of fun this weekend. My friend's a member of the Ateneo de Manila College Glee Club (ACGC) and they have concert this Saturday which I'll be watching. I miss singing! Watching the concert will make me miss it even more. Hopefully former chorale friends will be able to watch as well.

I hope this week was awesome for everyone :)

No comments: