Tuesday, July 19, 2011

silky smooth

The blouse, that is ;) I bought this lovely top during one of my thrift shop adventures a few weeks ago with my cousin. The fabric's silk and I just love the fact that even if it was disgustingly hot the day I wore this, I still felt fresh and not icky. The fabric of one's outfit does make all the difference as to how you'll feel the entire day. The only thing not thrifted in my outfit are my shoes and the bag (nude pumps from Lady Rustan's and ze bag's from Zara...me and my obsession with huge bags haha).



To explain my absence from the blogging world for the past two weeks, I have been extremely lazy to post about anything. I guess I've been so busy and tired with work lately that the creative side of my brain's a bit pooped as well. I am planning to go on a mini-vaca maybe two weekends from now as I really think I need to disconnect myself from the city and just relax. Am thinking of spending a night or two at the T House in Tagaytay or maybe just lock myself in a hotel room. Or maybe I could spend an entire day at the spa, haha! What do you suggest I do to relax on a weekend?

No comments: