Thursday, March 10, 2011

untitled

I'm sleepy, but I can't get myself to go to bed. I feel like there are still tons of things to do and I haven't started on anything yet. Aaaack I'm stressing out on something that's not even supposed to be stressful...at all. I can't elaborate further and as I mentioned in my previous entry, I can explain everything after the 15th....and that's 5 days from now.

Anyway, to brighten the mood a bit I'd like to share with you a picture of me that my friend Val took while we were in my family's rubber tree farm in Bukidnon. As usual, I have backlog entries and the Bukidnon 2011 trip is one of those posts.


2 comments:

Cherie said...

wow, it looks wonderful where you are :)

fashioneggpplant said...

your brother's farm is so pretty! :)

http://fashioneggplant.blogspot.com