Thursday, March 10, 2011

still alive

Hallooooo everyone! Been MIA for almost a month but am back :) So many things have happened and I'm super duper excited to share everything with y'all but I can't, well, at least not until after March 15 :) Any guesses?

I miss my blog and I'm dying to write again but I have so many things to do in the next few weeks so hopefully I'll be able to squeeze in a bit of blogging time.

Summer's almost here and I'm excited to hit the beach soon! My second vaca for the year will be to Dumaguete, a province in the southern part of the country. I have an aunt based there so my cousin and I will be staying with her. I'm so excited to go snorkeling, island hopping, touring the province, etc. CAN'T WAIT!!!

My entry, unfortunately, ends here. I have to get back to work (yes, am still at the office) :|

1 comment:

Corie said...

Glad you're back!

Missed you...can't wait to hear all about what you've been up to.