Tuesday, March 15, 2011

baby that's it, I quit, I'm moving on


Yes yes yes, I can FINALLY share the big news with everyone...I've tendered my resignation from the company I've been working for the past 2 1/2 years (effective 30 days from today...so my last day will be on April 15). YAY!!! The decision to resign is something I've been struggling with the past year and a half, but I guess God was just telling me to wait for the right time. I have an awesome job waiting for me, and I can't wait to start! I'll be working for my mom. Hahahahaha! I'm so excited because the type of work I'll be doing is something very dear to me-- government and development. I'm still doing a bit of research, but the purpose is for something more significant. Actually, I've been doing part-time work for my mom since last year but she only decided to get me full time now since the work load's getting a bit heavier. SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!

3 comments:

Kass DeBoer said...

Congratulations on your resignation!
Life is too short to be working a job your unhappy with...

xoxo mama wolf.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I pressed the wrong button. Corrected the link issue already, thanks for pointing that out. Cheers to your new career, and bring out the poleco in you. :)

JFA