Sunday, August 22, 2010

lots of gray with a pop of color ;)

Haven't done any outfit posts in a while, so here's one from this past week. Been extremely busy with work so I've been too tired to post anything, thus more backlog entries haha! Anyway, here's what I wore last Tuesday. Felt like being just a bit boyish that day so I wore tapered pants, folded twice just to make the look a bit more casual. My top was loose enough for that evening's pig-out session with my good friends Annick and Sidelle at Ninyo (which deserves another post). Wore two huge ass rings and a vintage-y necklace to add a bit of color to the outfit. And yes, I had my hair cut last week :) Loving my new do! It's been a while since I've had my hair this short, like almost 2 years. Might maintain this look for a while because I missed it. Note to self: must either fix the camera settings or get a better camera for better shots. Haha!

loose gray top: thrifted find
tapered pants: topshop
rings: Forever 21 (on my right), H&M (on my left)
necklace: bought from an online seller in facebook, hehe
shoes: melissa jelly flats from an online seller


2 comments:

Tabitha said...

Hello pretty tapered pants! I love it! Love the whole outfit :)

kookie kulasa said...

I didn't notice that the color of the tapered pants look oddly fake, haha! Glad you like it, though :) And thanks for liking the outfit ;)