Sunday, August 22, 2010

chillin' on a Sunday

Spent the afternoon with my fab friend Seppi. Went to a bazaar near her place then we spent the rest of the afternoon at a coffee shop just talking about random stuff. Yeap, we are getting old haha! By 5:30, I wanted to sleep already. Ergs. So sad, Seppi's leaving for Singapore in less than a month for work. Seriously, she's one of the funniest people I know EVER. Anyhoo, this is another outfit post so yay :) I'm wearing gray again, haha! The dress I'm wearing is one of my go-to dresses, like if I can't decide on what to wear and I just want to feel comfortable I'd automatically go for this dress or either of the two other go-to dresses I have. The Ichigo sandals I wore it with is just so cool--haven't worn it in a while so I decided to take it out today. I think it made the outfit cooler. The shoes plus my Hardy Amies bag I bought from Dy at the Ukay Buffet= ♥.



dress: thrifted
bag: Hardy Amies from The Ukay Buffet
sandals: Ichigo Shoes
ring: H&M
shades: Forever 21

8 comments:

Kookie B. said...

oh my! that Mexican pizza looks soooo yummy!!! it's so funny that your guy doesn't like the chees in Nachos & Cheese! well, everyone has their own quirks. you look so happy and fresh in that black jumpsuit!

kookie kulasa said...

dear I think you were supposed to post this comment on another blog ;)

Kookie B. said...

eep!!! sorry for the wrong post!

okay, let me redeem myself. what I wanted to say was...I love the bag and the laidback feel of your dress. wish i can see a close up shot of your shoes. :)

Cherie said...

i love your shoes, i love ichigo too!

Corie said...

what a cute dress! and I love the shoes.

kookie kulasa said...

kookie: the shoes deserve a post of its own ;)

cherie: I'm ordering brogues from ichigo again! :)

corie: thank you :)

Jade Purple Brown said...

your sandals are so cute!

jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

kookie kulasa said...

jade: thanks dear :)

missy: thanks for visiting :) will be checking out your blog as well ;) you can follow my blog ;)