Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I can't believe I'm saying this but...

Where the hell are all the rain clouds? I mean, yeah it's been raining a bit. It'd be sunny the entire day, then come 3 or 4 p.m the rain just pours for about an hour or two then that's it. Hayayay global warming sucks. Don't get me wrong, I still prefer sunny days over rainy ones. Sorta changing my perspective about the rain this time, though. I've been thinking about how the change in climate has been affecting and will affect crops and agricultural produce here in the country. What about the farmers whose livelihoods solely depend on the income they get from selling fruits, veggies, and what-not? A lot of farm produce are season and climate dependent, and since the climate's been seriously menopausal...I don't know what's going to happen.

1 comment:

Corie said...

that's funny...here in Atlanta we hear that there's going to be rain and storms, we see the rain clouds...but the area where I live, no rain! we seriously need the rain.