Saturday, July 10, 2010

nomnomnom!

My friend Mish, my brother Coby, and I had lunch at nomnomnom today. It's a small restaurant in the lower ground floor of the corner building along Tomas Morato and E. Rodriguez. I can say it's one of the nicest restaurants I've tried here in Quezon City. To start, it's not crowded. The place is a bit hidden and the signage isn't noticeable so you'd only know about the place if someone told you about it or if you've read about nomnomnom. I found out about nomnomnom after reading about it on Project Manila and Our Awesome Planet. Another thing I like about the place is that there are events on Fridays and Saturdays that you can attend. For example, last night there was a pizza eating contest, tonight's movie night, and there'll be an acoustic night on July 30th with songs by The Carpenters being covered (check out the details about rainy July at nomnomnom here). And of course I like the food there! Their fried raviolis are ♥. I'm not saying that we died and went to culinary heaven. I think the food at nomnomnom's good enough to make me want to go back, but not necessarily be obsessed with. Mishi had the Lemon Butter Fish, Coby had the Lime Chicken, and I had the Tinapasta (flaked tinapa/smoked fish mixed with pesto sauce). If we had to rate the dishes from one to ten, we'd give each dish a score of seven. Not bad :) Mish and I were intrigued with the Beer Bucket Promo where they had food listed under 'Dude Food' and there were cocktails such as Dalandan Tarragon Margarita and Cinnamon Rhum Cola. We're definitely going back for this promo, haha! More details about the Beer Bucket Promo here.

Nomnomnom's the type of restaurant where we'd definitely want to hang out in. I wouldn't be surprised if we'll go back there soon. I would recommend it to my friends because I'm pretty sure they'd like it there as well.


nomnomnom happy food!

twas too sunny so the signage wasn't seen

nom...times 3 :)

lovely framed artwork

I wish they painted some of the stained parts of the pillar...

while waiting for our food...

food's here, time to eat!

yummy fried ravioli with salsa!
Tinapasta
Lemon Butter Fish
Lime Chicken

herb garden outside...




* Nomnomnom is located at Unit 2, Lower Ground Floor, GYY Building, 1 Tomas Morato cor. E. Rodriguez Sts, Quezon City, Philippines (beside Shell Gas Station, parking entrance is along E. Rodriguez). It's open Tuesday-Sunday, 12 nn-12 mn. For reservation or inquiries, call +639178250338. More info about nomnomnom on its multiply and wordpress sites.

2 comments:

KC said...

i like the place.. and the food looks yum. i might check this out some time.

http://nouveauskin.blogspot.com

kookie kulasa said...

you HAVE to try the fried ravioli when you go there :) It's really good. thanks for dropping by my blog! :)