Sunday, July 11, 2010

room makeover starts....now!

I went to Dapitan Arcade this afternoon to buy a container for a few stuff I had lying around my room. I've been meaning to renovate my room but I haven't found the time to do so. Luckily, my brother's not that busy lately so he suggested that he'd help me so this'll be our project for the year. I already have a few ideas as to how I want my room to look like, but first I have to de-clutter. I spent the rest of the afternoon up until about an hour ago rummaging through piles of books, papers, clothes, and bags and separating the ones I'll keep and the ones that are going to be given away.

sheer blouse: gift from my grandmother
sandals: I bought it online...forgot what site ;p
bag: H&M






I was able to buy this nice box at Dapitan. I initially was planning on buying a wicker box, but I saw this and fell in love with it. On top's a piggy bank I bought, heehee :)



* For those of you here in Manila who want to get good deals on containers, kitchenware, lamps, and decorations for your house you can visit Dapitan Arcade (Kanlaon corner Dapitan Streets, Quezon City. From Quezon Avenue, turn right at Domingo Street then left at Dapitan Street. Go straight and you'll see it on the right side, you won't miss it!).

4 comments:

Eloise In NY said...

Lovely blog :)

Unknown said...

so how did your room renovation go so far kookie? ako kasi whenever i do my room renovation, after five minutes... it gets back to its messy original form by some sort of magical dust that goes around in here. lol

xx,
betz
http://herarmoire.blogspot.com

PS: Just posted an NYC Dating survival kit... but I guess it applies everywhere. :) tell us what you think?
http://everythingnewyorkcity.blogspot.com/

kookie kulasa said...

Eloise: Why thank you :)

Betz: Haha so far so good, I've given up about 1/4 of my clothes, 1/4 of my books...still lots of papers to go through, haha! My bedside table and my powder area's done and organized. I bought cool trays where I could put my jewelry, make up, perfumes, etc. I'll post a picture of it soon ;)

Leah said...

I love Dapitan... I got some nice stuff from there like my white serving plates and some Christmas plates.