Friday, June 25, 2010

Lifestyle by Feliz

I started becoming fascinated with pre-nup photos when Jay-Jay, the boyfriend of my friend Tin started posting his works online. It amazed me how creative couples can be, and how wedding photography has been 'evolving'. I'd have to think that it'd be quite a daunting task to conceptualize pre-nup photos, especially if you're going for shots that would reflect you and your partner as a couple, but also showing each one's personality. I'm so thrilled that now you can actually have someone style your engagement shoot! Yes, there is now someone you can rely on for helping you conceptualize and execute your pre-nup photos! I would like to introduce to you my friend Tin, who is an Engagement Stylist. She is soooo good with what she does and when that day comes when I've met the right guy, I will definitely get Tin to by my pre-nup photo stylist! She really sits down with her clients and listens to what they want, but also she comes up with the most awesome themes I'm just amazed with the results.

Meet Tin :)
(photo from here)

If you want to check out her work, visit her site at Lifestyle by Feliz.

6 comments:

Natalie Suarez said...

omg this is awesome! love it :)

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

Gela said...

thank you for sharing, Ate Nicole! your friend Tin has wonderful concepts for the shoots! so fun & unique, unlike the usual cheesy & pilit ones. will show this to my sister! she's getting married on February. :D

also, it's the first time i've heard of "engagement stylist", & i love it. it sounds so posh. haha.

<3,


boat ride through the sky

kookie kulasa said...

Gela, you can see more of Tin's works at http://jayjaylucas.com/blog. She styled for a few of Jay-Jay's clients before eh she wasn't able to post these shots on her site because it's new :) Your sister might find her other works interesting as well :)

Amy said...

wow, that is an amazing dress! i will definitely check her out! and i didnt know that someone can style your engagement shoot, thanks for the info!

Unknown said...

i really love looking at pre-nup and nup photos. It gives me that "happily ever after does exist" feeling. :)

how's everything kookie? :) hope you're doing well.

xx,
betz
http://herarmoire.blogspot.com

PS: Maybe you wanna check out the new blog my friend and I made. It's everything NYC and more!
http://everythingnewyorkcity.blogspot.com/

Cherie said...

i love looking at prenup photos too! this one looks amazing!

Parade of Dresses