Sunday, March 28, 2010

wearing color!

I've had one of the most relaxing weekends since...I can't even remember! I didn't do anything for work (on purpose). Although my boss wants me to work on something, I decided that I don't really want to be stressed and I could just work on whatever that is early Monday morning.

I went shopping, haha! I bought a cool shirt from Zara. And I also bought a nice pair of flats from Celine. I noticed I don't really have sandals, which is weird. So that means I go out wearing my trusty ol' Havaianas 80% of the time. This doesn't include workdays, of course. My boss would kill me if she saw me wearing slippers at the office. And yeah, that's not really appropriate.

Shirt: Zara
Dark gray leggings: heehee from Landmark!
Flats: Celine

I got my nails done :) I wanted to use a polish that had a nice, summery color :)

5 comments:

Leah said...

You look great in that tunic Kookie... I saw that in Zara yesterday but I didn't buy it. Now, I'm having second thoughts when I see you wearing it. I love it. xoxo

kookie kulasa said...

Aaww thanks Leah! I was having second thoughts about buying it as well, but I decided it was too cool to pass up. Yeah go buy it na! :)

Corie said...

Kookie! You look sooo cute! I love the tunic...nice.

I was in Zara over the weekend too and did not see that shirt... I guess each store sells different items. It's cute though!

Nina said...

I like this look on you, Kookie! The red nails suit you too ... go and experiment some more, girl!

Kookie, ngayon naman may sakit Mommy ko. Parati akong nasa hospital. Kailan kaya tayo magkikita?!

kookie kulasa said...

Corie: Thanks, dear! :)

Nina: Haha, yeah I'm planning on having my nails done again in 2 weeks tapos next color lavender! :)

How's your mom now? I hope she'll get better soon. I'll text you my sched :) I'm out-of-town almost lahat ng weekend this April and half of May!