Saturday, March 20, 2010

random post

Here I go again with another post on my random blurbs. It's been a while, though, so yeah...Sorry, The previous sentence didn't make any sense at all. It's just that a lot of things are going on right now, and I've been thinking about a few stuff and truthfully I need to just let these out to keep my sanity. Okay, here it goes...

- To you...whatever will happen, will happen. I don't think I would really want to care anymore since obviously you don't. Will it forever be one-sided? Our supposed "friendship", I mean? Ugh. It's so annoying that you think you're aaaall that. Ummm..NO. Puhleeaaase. I'm tired of trying to understand you and being patient with your..whatever. I'm just sick and tired already. No wonder you don't have a lot of friends. You suck at being one.

- Career-wise, I think I've finally made up my mind about what I want to happen. Going home late or at the wee hours of the morning, not sleeping, working on weekends, having a not-so-good boss--I AM TIRED OF THIS SITUATION. So...let's see...Hmmm...I have a couple of deadlines that I've set. If things don't get better by June, I'm sending out my CVs. If between June and my second anniversary at work (September) things still don't get better, I'm gonna spread my wings and bid my company adios. I cannot live like this. I mean, I love what I do don't get me wrong. It's just that work is only a part of my life, and I don't want it to take over it. I don't want to plan things out based on my work. I know my priorities. Work is a priority, but it's not my TOP priority. My top priority is God, then myself, then my family, then work. I can't continue being ruled by my work.

- I've been visiting soooo many inspiring blogs that I want to do something creative as a stress reliever. I have yet to decide what I want to do, but it has something to do with art. Like painting, or something. I'll have to figure it out soon.


- I need to go shopping. Hahaha! I want to buy a nice pair of wedges so that I can wear my recent purchase from Zara. Actually, my mom's the one who bought it but I'm still the one who's going to wear it so it's sorta "my" purchase. Hahahaha that didn't even make sense but whatever.

- Working out is something I need to do ASAP. After my Pulag climb, I realized that I should be more outdoorsy not just for the sake of being sporty. It's for my health, primarily. All that dieting won't do you any good once your weight has plateaued and what you really need to do is work out or to engage in any good physical activity. Work up a sweat even if it's just for 45 minutes a day.

- I MIGHT go back to Tagaytay next month so I can start shopping for my online store. Heehee watch out for that!

- I need to start baking again. I'm thinking of selling carrot loaves again. Yummmmy! With cream cheese icing, of course :)

- In a couple of months, we'll be electing our public officials again. I hope we all get it right this time. God save our country! We need good public servants. I just noticed...our government officials seem to have forgotten that they are PUBLIC SERVANTS, i.e. they are supposed to SERVE THE PUBLIC=PEOPLE.

- I seriously miss my friends :( I haven't seen them since Valentine's. Hopefully we'll see each other next weekend...


- I didn't wear this today, but I want to share with y'all a really nice find from my ukay trip last month with my officemates

The ring on my right hand (the white ring, not the wooden ring with crystals and the huge stone)--I got from Baguio this weekend. Heehee I got it for 50 bucks! I had my hair cut, by the way...I think Tuesday. It's hot, but I didn't want to cut it too short since I'm trying to do the long hair thaang...Just had it trimmed and of course I've gotz to have zee bangs :) Oh how I missed having bangs!!

7 comments:

Jade Purple Brown said...

cute butterfly top!

jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

toxic disco boy said...

cute rings. ^^ pati rin ung dress. where is that? ganda nung background. hehe

kookie kulasa said...

jadepurplebrown: thanks! I got it for just 90 bucks on one of my thrift store adventures :p

toxicdiscoboy: thanks thanks :) would you believe the pic was taken at my house? hehehe I live with my lola and the entire stretch of wall ng garage covered with vines. hmmm..maybe I should take my outfit shots sa labas na lang instead of inside our house hahaha

Leah said...

I love the rings and the dress too. Bagay sa 'yo new hair mo. Pretty! xoxo

kookie kulasa said...

Heehee thanks Leah :) How was the wedding you attended (the one where you were a sponsor)? I mean, how was the experience not being the photog and being a guest for a change? :)

Jade Purple Brown said...

thanks for becoming one of my little fashion gods!

jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

Corie said...

Kookie....love the rings and you look so cute in your dress!