Saturday, March 20, 2010

justin or shane?

I rarely post stuff not related to what's happening in my life, travel, and fashion--but I couldn't pass this up. You see, I'm amused but at the same time bothered by Justin Bieber. If you don't know who he is, Justin Bieber's a 13 y.o (??) singer who became famous through youtube and is now the obsession of tweeners in the US. My brother told me that at a mall somewhere in the US, they had to close down for a day because Justin Bieber's fans were causing a riot. He had a mall show there, I think. Not sure. Anyway, he's like the Justin Timberlake for kids--haha!

For some reason, he reminds me of Shane from the L Word. Actually, Shane's more masculine than Justin--considering Shane's a girl! Hay I dunno about you ha...but I think Shane and Justin could be long lost siblings. Hahaha! Sorry, I'm just really amused by the fact that Justin's so young yet he sings about love and "doing anything and everything" for a girl, yada yada yada...His voice hasn't even cracked yet!!! Okay, done ranting.

You guys be the judge...

Justin and the girl from his video for his latest single "Baby"


Shane and Carmen from the L Word

No comments: