Thursday, April 1, 2010

will be back Monday

Just so y'all know, I'm in Malaybalay, a city in the mountains here in Southern Philippines. My parents moved here about 9 years ago from Manila because they'd already gotten tired of all the stress of the Metropolis. Can't blame them, really. Anyway, I arrived here yesterday afternoon first via my flight to Cagayan de Oro then land trip--about 2 hours.

It's so relaxing here and you really don't notice the time. I haven't even checked my phone yet! I was also just able to check my email and facebook tonight because we had guests for lunch today. After lunch here at our house, we brought them to the Monastery of the Benedictine monks then to our farm. And I also cooked almost the entire afternoon because my parents had some friends over. My mom was raving to them last night about my lasagna and my baked orange herbed chicken so of course I was slaving away in our kitchen today.

Okay, I'll post about my Holy Week vacation maybe next Monday or Tuesday when I get back. I don't think I'll be able to post another entry until next week. I hope y'alll enjoy the weekend! :)

No comments: