Saturday, March 6, 2010

can't wait for the tea party

I'm watching Alice in Wonderland later with my cousin Nancy (who I haven't seen since January 1st!! Too looong!). One word: EXCITED! I've been waiting for this movie to come out since I heard about Tim Burton making a film about Alice. I was expecting it to be different, because hello--it's Tim Burton! Then I found out the cast included Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter. That just affirmed it for me. And then, I found out that the story was about Alice going back to Wonderland when she was a teenager already....perfect!!! Totally different from what I was expecting, but awesome nevertheless.

Anyway, I'm posting my Thursday outfit since I wasn't able to go online for the past few days due to work :| Workaholic...tsk tsk...


Both my black sweater and sleeveless mini shift dress are fab ukay finds! The sweater, I bought about 4 years ago during one of my college buddies' ukay adventures. The dress--I bought at the Tagaytay ukay with my officemates. ♥ ♥ ♥ fab finds!!

Without the sweater, it doesn't look like something decent to wear to the office...so for a night out, I'd wear this!


1 comment:

Leah said...

Love the dress Kookie... great find again. xoxo