Friday, February 26, 2010

fab find#2

I noticed that the clothes I bought in my recent ukay trip are either gray or black. Hahaha! I always end up buying these colors. My colorful pieces are more casual and can't really be used at work so my officemates seem to think I don't have anything colorful in my wardrobe. So, it was to their shock that I wore a floral printed blouse and jeans to work today for Casual Friday. Yeah, I don't usually wear jeans :p

Anyway, this is my fab find #2 from the Tagaytay ukay ukay..

Gray shift dress; necklace (my grandmother's); gray ballet flats from CMG


The necklace up close...I just added the funky ribbon pin to add a bit more spunk to it...something old and something new :) The pin's actually from a dress I bought in HK.


Totally off topic--it's my baby cousin's baptism tomorrow! And I'm one of her godmothers, haha! My aunt told me she's getting me as one of the godmothers since I'm old enough to be my cousin's mom. Okay...I still haven't bought her gift yet! I have the entire morning tomorrow to look for a nice present since her baptism's in the afternoon. Eeeep wish me luck! :)

Follow my blog with bloglovin

4 comments:

Nina said...

What luck! That's such a cute dress!

Kookie, I have shows both on March 6th and 7th! Grr! The following week?

kookie kulasa said...

Oh noooo...my Mt. Pulag Climb is on March 13 until 14 :| The week after that? :)

Leah said...

I love the dress you're wearing Kookie. Where in Tagaytay did you shop?

kookie kulasa said...

Hi Leah! I don't know the exact address, but what I can tell you is that it's in the compound where Puregold supermarket is :) You'll know where to enter when you see an HBC store :)