Thursday, January 21, 2010

"...you should be a stylist"

Heehee :) That's the BEST compliment I've received about me and my style of dressing up. My aunt told me this evening that she really likes the way I dress and I should style people as a side job. Hahaha! I dunno about that...I believe that you are your own stylist. You don't need someone to dictate what you wear, just put on whatever you feel like wearing. Being a stylist must be fun, though.

I felt like going a bit casual at work today so I wore ....


button-down shirt dress: I bought it at a thrift store :)
my d-i-y leggings
ballet flats: CMG

Cute ring :)

All of the bracelets I'm wearing are from both my grandmothers


I love the buttons on the dress. They're made from coconut, I think.

So I'm leaving for Cebu next week. It's a quick trip, though. I'm taking the last flight out of Manila on the 26th, then I'm taking the first flight out of Cebu on the 29th so I can go straight to the office from the airport. Busy busy busy next week.


5 comments:

Corie said...

You got the dress from a thrift store?! cute dress! And I agree with you...I dress how I feel each day and do not care what anyone thinks.

Leah said...

Kookie, I love this thrift store find again. And I agree, dress for yourself. You should be a stylist. xoxo

kookie kulasa said...

Corie: Yup, twas such a great find! I have a lot of dresses that I got from thrift stores, actually :)

Leah: Heehee thanks :) Wish ko lang noh...I style my cousins, that's good enough for me :)

toxic disco boy said...

i love that ring! where did u get it? ^^

yeah, i deff agree with dressing for yourself.

kookie kulasa said...

toxic disco boy: Thanks :) I forgot what store in Highstreet but it's the one where little girls can do little make-overs...aaack I forgot talaga! I'll leave a comment in one of your entries once I remember :)

Nice to meet another Pinoy blogger :)