Tuesday, January 19, 2010

kick ass kick off meeting

We had our office's Kick Off Meeting for 2010 today. Things went really well. I helped organize it with our Corporate Communications officer. Our office is so small we have to multi-task most of the time. It's okay, I actually like organizing events and other OC-related activities (hahahaha!).

Anyway, I wasn't able to get ANY sleep from Sunday until yesterday...so I compensated by dressing up for work.

dress: from Azu (a store in HK which I absolutely love. I fell in love with it the moment I saw it)
booties: Zara
stockings


Heehee I just love wearing these boots to work :) Not a lot of people in Ortigas have discovered the magic of wearing boots, I dunno why...considering it's a business district and people are supposed to be more open to fashion. Or maybe there's no logic in what I just said, haha!


My friend Mishi is going to Hong Kong in a couple of weeks for a business trip. I want to go with her but then I have work and I'll be really busy by that time :( Oh well... I just really want to go back to HK.

About going abroad...please please pray for me that I be sent to Singapore or Shanghai for training. I really want to experience being trained by our company's product champions for Marketing. Sorry, am being geeky about it but I really do want to learn more about my field of work. It's a high stress high demand job, but I love it. It pushes me to further improve in research and I'm learning so many things. I've been in marketing research for almost a year and a half already, but I know I have a looooong way to go.

5 comments:

Leah said...

Kookie, I love your oversized dress. Pag sawa ka na, you know kung kanino mo pwede pamana ha. xoxo

Corie said...

very cute booties!

kookie kulasa said...

Leah: Hahaha sure sure :p

Corie: Thank you! I wanted to get the gray one too but my shopping budget for that day didn't allow me to do so :p

Nina said...

I want to go to that store too! Oh, when can I go to Hong Kong again?! The hubby pronounced that we weren't going to make a trip there anytime soon. He just got so tired of the lack of manners involving street folk when we were there last August. Grr!

Those booties! Love them. I bet you're the best dressed gal in your office!

No bilins, Kookie, for Cebu. Just be safe and see you when you get back. You'll still be online, right?

Praying for that overseas assignment for you!

kookie kulasa said...

Thanks Nina! I try to dress nicely for work...something to compensate for the stressful nature of my job, haha!

I'll be gone for just 3 days, I think. I don't think I'll be able to go online while I'm there since I'm not bringing my laptop para hindi masyado marami dala ko.

Yay, thanks for your prayers :) I'm really hoping that I'll be sent abroad for training, kahit 2 months lang I'd be very very happy.