Sunday, January 17, 2010

Stress with a capital "S"

I have no plans of sleeping tonight because I have a 7 a.m deadline tomorrow. I knew I should've gone home early last night. But nooooo...I was having too much fun with my Ang Apat friends. I wasn't able to do anything for work the entire day today too because I attended a relative's funeral.

I just wanted to post a short entry tonight before I resume working on my presentation. Can I just say, how I wish this particular client of mine would give us freebies. But no. Hahahaha! I am excited, however, because I have another project (for the same client) that would require me to go to Cebu, Iloilo, Davao, and/or Cagayan de Oro! Yay! I'm hoping the project would start as scheduled but knowing this client of mine...hay...I'm praying it won't be delayed.

Just to share--my friends and I had a fun time last night for our Christmas/New Year dinner at Tin's house. We left at 2:30 in the morning already. Finally, we discussed our Malaysia 2010 trip! We already know what hostel to book, what flight, and how much to save. I'm opening our "Malaysia 2010" bank account so we'll be depositing our monthly savings for that trip. I am sooooo excited!!!! The trip's going to be on the last week of October until the 2nd of November. The Malaysia trip would, however, mean that we can't go on a lot of out-of-town trips like we usually do. Though this summer, we really want to go back to San Pablo and go on the 7 Lakes boat ride thingy...will get back to you on the details :) It's either San Pablo or Capones in Zambales.

I just realized I have an out-of-town trip this summer...to Palawan! :) I'm going there with my high school bestfriend Val. We haven't really discussed where we're going to stay and other travel details but we are sure that we want to stay in Coron.

Are you planning any out-of-town trips this year?

No comments: