Thursday, January 14, 2010

I thought it was Thursday already

So I decided to be a bit corporate and a little bit grunge for work yesterday. And in my mind, it was already Thursday so I thought of wearing something office-ish before Casual Friday. I guess I'm that tired that I forgot that it was only Wednesday. Great. Hahaha!

Before leaving for work...
Bolero-type jacket: Urban Outfitters
White sleeveless shirt: a gift from my friend Val
Pants: Actually, that's a jumper :) Hahaha! I did something with it so that it would look like I was just wearing pants
Shoes: Steve Madden
Bag: Mango


When I got home...at 11 p.m :|
Pumps by Steve Madden


Ugh...too tired so I sat down :)

8 comments:

Leah said...

Kookie, gising ka pa? Hahaha! Type ko shoes mo, super!!!

kookie kulasa said...

Yes, I'm still awake...work mode :| grabe deadlines eh...sana this weekend maka-rest na ako :)

My mom got me those shoes a few months ago. I don't wear them often kasi ang sakit na sa feet after a while. I experienced walking from Emerald Ave. to Shangrila mall in those shoes. My feet died after that. Haha!

Nina said...

Your shoes ... pa arbor! When are we meeting up?!

kookie kulasa said...

I'll text you. Email me your number :) niks_run1@yahoo.com .

If ever my project with Avon pushes through, I'll be out of town for a week but I don't know when pa. You have bilin? Not sure where I'm going yet but it's either Cebu, Iloilo, Davao, or Cagayan de Oro.

Unknown said...

oh kookie! those shoes... ang ganda. akin nalang? =)

xx,
betz
http://herarmoire.blogspot.com

Barry said...

Just read your comment on Leah’s blog about the poem I wrote, “Ode to Leah”. Thanks for your kind words, they’re much appreciated!

Barry from
“Life in Quotations”

kookie kulasa said...

betz: hahaha ang dami kong friends na hinihingi yung shoes na yan. I got it on sale online...$38 :)

barry: You're welcome! :) I'll be dropping by your blog more often :)

Nina said...

Hi Kookie!

I left you an award on my post today. Please take a look?