Tuesday, January 12, 2010

so as not to be obvious I had no sleep...

I dressed up for Manic Monday! Hahaha! I barely had sleep yesterday, like I slept around 3 a.m already and woke up 3 hours later for work. So....


dress: Topshop
scarf: Cotton On
"leggings": those are really stockings. Hahahaha! One day, I discovered I had no decent pair of leggings to wear so I cut the tips of my stockings. A sort-of DIY but not really. Hahaha!
black ballet flats: Rubi from Cotton On

I love this detail of the dress--the zipper at the back! It adds character to the dress, I think.


I didn't really want to overdo my outfit for work yesterday since I wasn't sure if we had a meeting set for that day. People at the office are used to me suddenly showing up wearing stockings or something colorful, or something that would make people think I'm in Marketing not Marketing
Research (a not-so-fashion enthusiastic field, believe me). But, thinking about our clients--I tend to be quite safe with my client call outfits. So, I opted just to wear a scarf and a few rings, and my ever-reliable pearl necklace (my grandmother's, actually...she doesn't use it anymore so I'm the proud new owner) to add a bit of character to my wardrobe.


So what do you wear on a "not-feeling-fab-but-I-want-to-look-fab-not drab" day?

Before I forget....please, please, pretty please cheer me on as I save up for this beauty as my Christmas gift for myself....

TADA!!! The Leica C-lux 3. Isn't she gorgeous? Heehee

For more info about Leica cameras, go here. If you want to find out more about the C-lux 3, go here

Although I think I can buy this in 3 months, that would mean I won't spend my entire paycheck for those 3 months so no thank you I will just distribute the cost so I don't have to blow all of my hard earned moolah.

2 comments:

Nina said...

Hi Kookie!

Wearing stockings like leggings and being nonchalant about it means you're a "Voguette" according to Monica of Miss at la Playa!

Yey, you rocked it!

kookie kulasa said...

Heehee thanks Nina! :)

I should wear stockings more often. I'm actually thinking of buying more stockings and leggings.