Sunday, January 24, 2010

randomness

If you've been reading my blog for a while now, you know that I have bouts of random blurbs. I have these when I have a lot of things on my mind and I need to unload, so to speak. So here goes...

- We have a new puppy at home. Yay! I will post pictures of it soon, but I have to take really nice ones. It keeps on moving so most of the pics we've taken are a bit hazy.

- I really want to go on a week-long vacation doing nothing. I just want to sleep and stay holed up in my room. Maybe get a massage? I dunno...I just need to relax.

- I'm beginning to second-guess myself again at work. I know I shouldn't, but there are just those days that I tend to be so anal about my job that I end up not being content or happy with the results of all my hard work. I know, I know..I'm being too hard on myself. I'm just scared to be complacent, that's all.

- I don't like being made to feel like someone likes me but then I find out that the person doesn't. I'd rather that you be clear with your intentions. Don't make me feel like this again then I'm going to end up out in the rain soaking wet with a bruised ego and jigsawed heart. Someday, I will be the choice and NOT an option.


Happy quotes, anyone?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

oh i would love to just sleep and stay in my room for a whole week x

Mom Daughter Style said...

just came across your blog. great one. i'm a pinay blogger too. i love all these quotes, long vacation, work related stuff and i don't like to feel liked too if it's a lie

Corie said...

I love doggies...puppies. I have a Yorkshire Terrier who's 10 months and I love him to death. And, don't stress on work. Do your best. Do what you are capable of handling.

Nina said...

I want to stay holed up in my room for the whole day too, Kookie ... but I can't afford it ... Grr! I have to catch up with a lot of things!

Hope you're having a wonderful Monday! How was your business weekend in Cebu, by the way?

kookie kulasa said...

kirstyb: it'd be great to go and "hibernate" just for a week :)

mom daughter style: glad to know you like my blog :) random "blurbing" is a great way to destress, i think :p

corie: the puppy sleeps in my room! I don't want her to be alone when she wakes up in the middle of the night. heehee I think the puppy's going to be spoiled..yeah, I shouldn't stress about work too much. I think I'm just being OC about it.

nina: my Monday's doing good, so far :) My trip to Cebu's tomorrow and I'll be back on Friday :)

Anonymous said...

Omg, I've wanted to take a whole week off from work for the longest time. :<

Here's to us, kaya natin to!