Thursday, December 17, 2009

time to clean out my closet

Literally. I need to set aside the stuff I don't use anymore...so that I have a reason to shop for more clothes. Hahaha! I'm planning on donating my old clothes and shoes. I may not use them anymore, but I can't just throw them away. They're still in pretty good condition and I bet there are other people who badly need clothes and shoes to use. I doubt they'd need heels, though. Hmm...

Anyway, I got a bit peeved earlier. Won't go into the details...sorry! I might just end up getting even more ticked off if I say it now. If I don't forget, I'll tell you guys about it tomorrow.

Wow, two more days before my bazaar! I haven't ordered the additional shampoos and conditioners yet, oh noooo! And I haven't done the groceries for my cookies so I don't know how I'm going to manage to prepare everything in less than 2 days. Great! Wish me luck.

If you've been reading my blog long enough, you'll notice that I tend to jump from one topic to another. My entries are sometimes not cohesive at all. Haha! I tend to just ramble on about stuff simmering in my brain--my way of destressing or "decluttering" my head. Not crazy...trying to keep myself sane with my random blurbs..wait, I have a term for that...oh yeah! Brain farts. Hahaha, I know, I know...it doesn't sound nice.

I've been on vacation mode since last week, yet I still have 2 more days of work. I'm on leave starting the 21st because of my HK trip with the fam. Unfortunately, I'm coming in for work on the 28th :| I have to check a few data tables, send these to the client, then go home or go shopping (whichever comes first). I'm hoping I wouldn't need to come in on the 29th. I just want to go to the spa and relax the entire day. Or maybe I can take out my cameras...yes! That'd be the perfect way for me to spend my day--go on a photo trip! Now where should I go? Hmmm...I need to think about this first..and I'd have to buy lots of film. OH YEAH! I have to get my Pentax repaired coz there's something wrong with the shutter.

I love December! Even if it can get kinda crazy at work since clients are suddenly asking us to do loads of stuff, I love the entire vibe of the season. Lots of get togethers, parties, FOOD (hehe), shopping, a few days off from work...What I like about December is that I get to look back and evaluate how the year has been for me, and I make plans for the following year. I actually make lots of lists, like where I want to go, what I should be able to accomplish, etc...How about you? What do you like about December?

5 comments:

Leah said...

I love December too... my boys' birthday month, I love to wrap Christmas gifts (therapeutic yan sa akin), the bonding with family... siempre the food also. I hate the traffic.

kookie kulasa said...

Wow, I also love to wrap gift! :) Kinda an OCD thing--I love wrapping books and gifts, actually. Food's great nga during the holidays, pero I enjoy cooking for Christmas kasi I get to try new recipes.

Yeah, the traffic's quite horrendous nga pag Christmas. I have been avoiding malls lately because I don't want to get stuck in traffic.

Wow, both of your boys pala birthday this month? Hmm...hindi naman one gift lang yan for birthday/Christmas? Hehehe

Nina said...

Hi there, Kookie!

I was just thinking how hectic these days have been. If there was no traffic ever, then December would be perfection. People are just more lenient and generous somehow!

Hope you don't have to go to work on the 29th! BUT, I do! I have to finish a choreo before the year is done or I'll be sooo behind schedule for next year. Grr!

Nina

PS I want to buy another Fino bag too! Which one are you going to get?

Audrey Allure said...

haha i recently cleaned my closet and gave so much stuff to charity, which meant i had more room to shop for newer things! :)

kookie kulasa said...

Nina: I think I have to go to the office on the 29th :| Oh well, I think half day lang ;)

I haven't thought about which bag to buy yet...will see when I get back from HK :)

Audrey: I agree, the more you unload from your closet the more clothes you can buy to fill it up with again! :)