Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Hello everyone, I'm back from Hong Kong! I arrived yesterday afternoon. I haven't really recovered from my trip yet because right after eating late lunch I went straight to the grocery to buy ingredients for Noche Buena. We all slept around 1 a.m, and I had to get up at 7 this morning to prepare the lasagna for Christmas lunch (father side). I am still uploading pictures from the HK trip on my facebook, and I think it'll take me forever haha! We took a total of 700++ pictures in 4 days. My goodness! My brother and I were very happy with the weather because we were able to take out our coats, scarves, and boots. Unfortunately, I don't have any money anymore because of all the shopping we did. Hahaha! We never really left Tsim Sha Tsui (in Kowloon) except when we went to HK Disneyland on the 22nd. We didn't even go to Macau! My mom decided we'd have more fun shopping anyway, so we postponed our Macau day trip (supposedly on the 23rd) and opted to explore Tsim Sha Tsui a bit more and do more shopping. I will share a few pictures when I'm done picking my favorites. And yes, I still have to upload the Sitio de Amor pictures so I'll get to that first.

Okay, here's one of my fave shots taken in HK...I think my brother took it.


Dress (worn inside my sweater): vintage
Long sweater: Promod
Scarf: Gift from my Ninang Ella, Tito Noel, Tippy, and Lean
Leggings: Ever-reliable SM :)
Boots: Zara
Leather bag: vintage
Men's watch: Fossil (I ♥ big watches!)
Shades: I bought it at a bazaar a couple of years ago
Picture taken at the Park Hotel lobby while we were waiting to be checked in

By the way...Merry Christmas, everyone! Spread the love not only during the holidays but all year-round :)

1 comment:

Leah said...

Merry Christmas Kookie!