Sunday, December 27, 2009

Post-Christmas Pre-New Year diet

Yup, I'm on diet-mode until the 30th. I don't think I can afford to pig out some more in the next few days if I still want to fit in the clothes I've been buying for the past few days. Before the year ends, I want to post my outfit for the day! Yay! Hahahaha finally.


dress shirt and vest: Azu (a small boutique in HK..I looooved it there!)
black ballet flats: Rubi from Cotton On
bag: H & M
cocktail ring: H & M
watch: my fave Fossil watch


My new fave accessory is this huge cocktail ring I bought at H & M. Isn't it nice? I absolutely love huge rings.


Anyway, I've only given 3 of my friends their Christmas gifts. I have a few more to deliver. Sosyalin, all my gifts for my friends are from H & M. I don't give out gifts that I don't think I'd like if I were to receive them, so I spent almost 2 hours in the store looking around and thinking about what's the best thing to give to each person. Yes, I'm late giving out gifts but that's just how it is this year. 2009 has been a very busy year for me, thank God. I love being busy. It keeps me sane, I think. I don't like being idle. Believe me, I get depressed when I'm not doing anything. That's what happened to me mid last year after graduation. Imagine, I was unemployed for just 3 months but I felt like such a loser already. I have nothing against people who would rather rest out a year after grad, but that's just not me.

How has December been for y'all? It's been great for me :)

6 comments:

Leah said...

Fabulous ring... so shopping galore ka sa H&M. Hahaha! Ako din diet na dapat pero naisip ko baka naman kaya nag-shrink lang damit ko.

kookie kulasa said...

Yup, shopping galore talaga. Hahaha! Hmmm..pwede rin nga nag-shrink lang yung clothes ;) I want to shop some more but my funds are running low...if I want to survive until the next pay day, I have to avoid going to malls starting today.

Unknown said...

love your ring! good to hear your December's great. screw diet!!!!

xx,
betz
http://herarmoire.blogspot.com

A Gluten Freestyle said...

Love huge cocktail rings too. Great choice.
x

http://walkthesand.blogspot.com

Nina said...

Merry Christmas, sweetie!

Sooooo ... were you able to check out Louboutin's collection at H&M?!

You look fantastic ... I'm weak at the knees for cocktail rings!? Love yours!

Nina

kookie kulasa said...

betz: Wala akong gana to eat lately... I dunno, maybe too much food is making me sick already hahaha! How was the feast there this Christmas?

Walk The Sand: Thank you :) I adore cocktail rings and vintage rings, actually. I have a couple of heirloom pieces from my great grandmother.

Nina: How was your Christmas? Ay no, I wasn't able to check out the Louboutin collection..I was distracted by all the clothes and accessories on sale, haha! Heehee thanks, I love my ring too. If only they had one in black...Where will you be spending the New Year, by the way?