Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Ilocos, when will I ever visit you again? LAST PART :)

So it took me 4 months after my Ilocos trip to finally post the last installment (day 3, August 31). Am so sorry. It's now going to be a bit more difficult for me to come up with the descriptions for each photo because I'd have to try to remember the details! So I'll just be sharing with you a few of my favorite shots..I'm sorry I don't have descriptions...there are more pictures, actually...just chose the few that I really like :) Too bad I forgot to remove the timestamp :|

Sta. Monica Church



Burgos Lighthouse


Bangui Windmills


Patapat Viaduct

Pagudpud





4 comments:

Vera said...

It looks soo amazing, honey!! Wow I hope I make it to that part of the world soon. Do post more pictures, please! Hope your mom and brother made it safe! xo

kookie kulasa said...

I will :) I'm hoping my friend will post the pictures from our recent out-of-town trip. We went to a hacienda owned by a lovely couple who just opened their farm to the public 3 years ago. The place is so lovely! I wish we stayed longer.

I'll be going on more trips next year. Speaking of trips...I saw your pictures in Mexico. Looks like you had a lot of fun :) I wish I could go to that part of the world ;) I've heard that people in Mexico are really friendly--same way here in the Philippines! I guess it's because we have intertwined histories? Hehe both countries were colonized by Spain and there are actually Filipinos who're descendants of Mexicans who traveled to the Philippines as part of the galleon trade. Wow--I never realized I absorbed so much from my History classes, haha!

My mom and brother arrived safely :)

Unknown said...

wow! ang ganda naman. my dad's ilocano but i've never been to ilocos. hope someday i will. nice to know my own roots.

http://herarmoire.blogspot.com

ps. thanks for your sweet comment

kookie kulasa said...

betz: Yes, I do hope you get to visit Ilocos. It's such a beautiful place! Actually, there are a lot of beautiful places all over the Philippines that I'd want to visit as well ;p How's December there in NY, by the way? It's unusually cold here in Manila..