Monday, December 7, 2009

my wish list

Precisely why it's called a wish list...wish ko lang naman. Hahaha! I am hoping I'd be able to buy item number one on my list, though. Or number two. If I had oodles of money, I'd go to Spain right this minute. I'm trying to destress my brain just for now. I was assigned to plan my office's Christmas party and outreach and I have barely 2 weeks to plan both. Hurrah for me! Ugh...wish me luck. Plus, my mom told me to plan our itinerary in Hong Kong. AND, I have to plan a few Christmas dinners/parties. And yes, I have to come in for work on the 28th and 29th which totally sucks. Blech. ANYWAY, going back to my list...lemme see...

1. Lomo Fisheye 2: I've been eyeing this baby since last year. Unfortunately I still don't have it and please please pretty please Santa, if you really exist, can I have this for Christmas?


photo from here

2. Leica X-1: Hindi masamang mangarap, okay? Hahaha!



photo from here


3. Steve Madden Findd platforms. See here : Though I prefer wearing ballet flats to work, for the sake of my feet, there's something about wearing heels that makes one feel sexy and confident...then after an hour of walking, you just want to sit down and take your shoes off! Haha!

4. More ballet flats!One can never get tired of ballet flats :) Don't you agree? Not necessarily Tory Burch (but if you want to give me a pair by all means go ahead! heehee), but really nice, classic yet stylish p
airs would be great.


got the photo here

5. A gift certificate to The Spa: I think I need to spend a day here...to prepare myself for next year. Haha! I have a feeling we have a lot of projects waiting for us in 2010. Good thing for the company, bad thing for my health and well-being. WHICH REMINDS ME...what happened to our Strat Planning? Weaw.

6. A decent, sturdy, large, stylish dark brown bag (I don't like bazaar bags because they don't last long...my bags that I bought in ukay ukays are sturdier).

7. A document bag from Fino

8. A Filed document folder so I don't look so ugh when I'm in meetings (with my brown envelope and folder. ha!)

These are my top 8 items on my Christmas wish list. There are 17 more. Hahahaha!

No comments: