Sunday, December 6, 2009

learning to live on chicken and fish

I haven't been able to post entries on what I've been eating since I came back from my out-of-town trip last week. I'll start from today going back to Tuesday so it'll be easier for me to remember...

Today (Day 17)- I had fried tilapia for lunch. For dinner, I prepared baked penne with spaghetti sauce (I used ground chicken), honey glazed grilled chicken, and grilled minute steaks. Of course I only had the pasta and chicken. I prepared the steak for my family in case they were already sick of chicken (haha!).

Saturday (Day 16)- My friends Esther, Tin and I had a bit of girlfriend bonding/adventure day. We went to Sitio de Amor in San Pablo, Laguna. Can I just say, it was soooo worth the long drive! But, I'll devote another entry about that..back to my diet--we were served lots of food for lunch but of course I didn't eat anything made from pork or beef. We were served blue marlin, liempo, bopis, soy chicken, pako salad (sooo yummy!), and this dish that was made of baby shrimp cooked with coconut milk then wrapped in gabi leaves then steamed (to die for!). For our afternoon snack, we were served this special kind of suman (that was bought in Lucban, I think) with a slice of mango and drizzled with a light caramel sauce. I swear, that was the best suman I've ever tasted. After spending the entire afternoon at Sitio de Amor, we headed off to Kusina Salud for dinner. We had their fried lumpiang ubod for our appetizer, and the Hot Crispy Tilapia as our main dish.

Friday (Day 15)- lunch out with my college friends Ria and Eia. We ate at Kimono Ken at Podium. I had salmon sashimi, chicken teriyaki and japanese fried rice. I don't think I had dinner. Hahaha! I think after my dgroup, I went to this spa near my house and had a very relaxing massage. Me thinks that's why I woke up late yesterday. Hahaha!

Thursday (Day 14)- I think I had shrimp and ginataang papaya for lunch.

I can't remember what I had for Days 12 and 13. But I'm sure I didn't break my diet :)


No comments: