Wednesday, December 2, 2009

just noticed...

I've never been able to post any of my daily outfit shots. Hahaha! Ugh. Am sorry...I've been terribly self-consious as of late, you see...because my camera's quality sucks. The camera (s) I used taking the shots I've been posting here are either my friends' or my mom's. I haven't been able to buy my own digital camera yet. Oh yeah, I have lots of film cameras but no digi ones...I have a thing for vintage shots, but sadly I haven't had the time to take out my babies. For convenience' sake, I need a digital camera. As a Christmas gift, is anyone willing to give me one? :) Hahaha! I'll forever love you (whoever you are) and I will bake you cookies or cupcakes every month. Game? Thank you in advanced! Heehee :)

Please do watch out for my photo entries on my recent long weekend trip and the last installment of my Ilocos trip (previous posts here and here). Also! My long time friends Esther, Tin, and I are going to Sitio de Amor in Laguna this weekend. Watch out for my post on that, as well :)

I just noticed...it's the 2nd day of December already! How 3 more weeks till Christmas! :) Have you started shopping for gifts already? Or are you already done (half way done?)? Unfortunately...I haven't been able to start yet!! Waaaaah!

2 comments:

Leah said...

Hi Kookie! I noticed the images in your sidebar. They are awesome. Are you a photographer? And I believe they were shot in film right? That is more awesome.

kookie kulasa said...

Hi Leah! I'm a photographer..by hobby :) Haha! I took the first picture on the sidebar (the purple flower), the rest are all from the web... I have this thing for vintage looking pictures that's why I prefer using film cameras. For better quality pictures, however, I would definitely use a dslr camera. I just think photos taken in film are nicer and more interesting :)