Saturday, December 12, 2009

Glee's Season Finale..and other random things :)

Watching Glee's season finale on a Saturday is the best way to spend a lazy day at home. The last 2 episodes were soooooo intense! Aaaaaack! I actually cried while watching the sectionals. Heehee :)


The past 2 days at work weren't really good ones because, well...people problems. Actually, I have a problem with only one person in the office. Am trying my best not to react in a way that would make things worse. This will pass....it's not as if this is the first time I've had problems with that person. Lord, please grant me the patience I need to deal with her...


Got off later than usual from work. I was trying to contact people if they were free to drive off to Tagaytay last night, alas no one was available. Thankfully, Simon went online right before I left the office so I asked if he was free. He was a bit down in the dumps as well so we decided to chill at Farsi (it's a cool kebab place near Tomas Morato; great ambiance, yummy food, FREE WIFI! I think it's at Scout Lozano). Seppi followed after a few hours. After Farsi we were supposed to hang out at Coffee Bean at the UP Ayala Technohub but it was closed already so we settled for Starbucks (hahaha!). Spent just an hour there...was too sleepy I had to go home.

I woke up late this morning so I wasn't able to go to the doctor. I've been having this throbbing pain in the right side of my head since Sunday...I hope it's not something bad, but I do need to get it checked...maybe this coming Tuesday I can drop by the doctor's.


Okay, I have to go and prepare for dinner...Raiz, Kten and I are having dinner at Isabelo's. Yay! I'm sure I'll be posting something about that but I'll post it maybe in a couple of weeks next year (hahaha!). I have lots of backlog entries--am really sorry :| So many things to write about! :) Actually, I already made an entry about Isabelo a few months back. Isabelo is DEFINITELY one of Manila's hidden culinary treasures. If you're looking for a laid back yet sophisticated ambiance, Isabelo is one place you should try. No walk-in customers, though. You have to place your reservation at least 3 days before and you should pre-order your menu because Portia (the owner) cooks everything! Okay, I will really have to make a separate entry about Isabelo.

2 comments:

Leah said...

So where is Isabelo located? I've been out of circulation yata. Hehehe! I didn't know about this hidden culinary treasure.

kookie kulasa said...

Hi Leah! Isabelo Garden Restaurant is in Marikina :) You can check out its website (http://isabelogardenrestaurant.weebly.com/)