Tuesday, November 24, 2009

getting better...day 5

Toxic day at work today, as usual. Juggling two projects--both in the implementation stage so I've been practically running around making calls, fixing questionnaires and schedules and other documents, facilitating field briefings and other meetings for the past few days. I'm hoping that I'll go out of town this weekend--for work, still. But it's an out of town trip!! Who wouldn't want to go out of town, even if it's for work right? Hahaha yeah yeah I'm a weirdo. I have a love-hate relationship with my job. I hate it when I'm super duper swamped with work, but I love my job nevertheless.

So today's the 5th day of my diet...I had some sort of wholewheat/oatmeal cracker (?) for late lunch. I had dinner with Mishi at Shangrila. We ate at Green Tomato--she had the kani salad and I had the shrimp and feta pasta. Mish gave me some of her salad--twas quite good, actually. It had shredded seaweed, too :) I wasn't able to finish my pasta so I brought home the leftovers and I'll probably eat it tomorrow for lunch.

Mish and I did a bit of window shopping at Shang...got a bit depressed because I really wanted to buy a couple of items but I didn't want to spend my money. I need to save up for the gifts I'll be giving friends and family this Christmas. Ugh. Don't you just hate it that you know you have money but you can't buy anything because you're saving up for something else?

I'm soooo craving for Chocolate Kiss' fish and chips. I mean, I am really REALLY craving for it. Shiet.

No comments: