Monday, November 23, 2009

Day 4

feel hungry. Hahahahaha! Gaaaaaahd this is hard. I'm still alive, though :) Okay..I had a pretty long day. Was at Makati as early as 8 for a 9 a.m telecon with our client's counterpart in the US. My boss was late so I waited for an hour at Starbucks 6750...I didn't buy coffee...just had hot chocolate. How sad. I was busy the entire day from the time we returned to our office until before I went home. I'm still supposed to do stuff for work now, but maybe later because I'm too tamad to do anything work-related now. I had rellenong bangus again for lunch and chicken ala king for dinner (soooo good!), and a slice of papaya...I'm still hungry. I'm trying to control my rice intake because I noticed I've been eating a lot of rice, carbs actually--either bread, pasta, or rice. I dunno whyyy. I think when the ulam's really good I tend to eat lots of rice. I should start working out again. I feel really fat already. I have to prepare for my Sitio de Amor trip this December 5th. My body should be swimming pool-worthy. HAHA!

I want to look like this again :





I want my pre-work body back. Haha!

No comments: