Sunday, November 22, 2009

Day 3

3rd day without coffee...my gosh, it's so hard!! Don't fret, I am VERY committed to keeping my promise. It's just that my body's adjusting..yeah, caffeine withdrawal. I'm actually torturing myself because right now, I'm at Starbucks with my mom. She wanted to do stuff for work here so that she can think daw. Whatever. Hahahaha! Okay, I'm like her so I get it why she wants to work here but I just can't stand being surrounded by people with their cups of hot coffee and smelling freshly brewed espresso. AAAAAAAAAAAH!

It was my Lolo Belo's birthday party this afternoon...It's his 86th birthday. He's actually my Lolo Jake's uncle. Yeap, his UNCLE. The celebration wasn't really that big, just a few relatives and close friends. I'm assuming the food was really good because my mom kept on going back for more. I only had the pasta because it was the only thing served without meat : Boohoo. Actually, it was quite good. And oh yeah, they also had sapin sapin! I luuuuuuuurve sapin sapin. It's my second favorite kakanin (local Filipino delicacies...usually sweet and eaten as dessert or as afternoon snacks) after pichi pichi. I also like kutsina, especially the ones my Tita Arlene buys at Cavite from her family's neighbor there.

Okay, since I'm talking about food already...what did I eat today?
-I didn't have anything for breakfast (as usual)
-Rellenong bangus (milkfish) for lunch
-the pasta for merienda

-nothing for dinner...too full from all the pasta and sapin sapin :


No comments: