Wednesday, November 25, 2009

missing lolo

My mom asked me to scan a few pictures for the avp that'll be shown at Lolo Jake's party. It's been 8 1/2 months since he left us but we're all somehow still adjusting. It's actually still quite surreal that he's not here with us because it's like he still is, sometimes. Anyway, my mom brought a few pictures from our albums in Malaybalay. They made me miss my lolo even more. Out of all the pictures, I like this one the most...


I think I was a year or almost a year old in this picture. Ergs. I'm gonna cry now.


Okay, on a brighter note...to my dearest friend Kaye--who is thousands of miles away and in Italy (she's working and studying there), I wish you a Happy Birthday! Missing you heaps, love. Be good! Baka mamaya sinusulit mo yung "Welcome Back Kiss" mo, ha...Hahaha! Kidding :)

photo credit: Seattle Symphony blog

And oh yeah, my Tita Arlene gave birth last night (at exactly 10:11 p.m) to a healthy baby girl! Yay! The name's Megan Jacinth. We were all hoping for a boy, but we're just ecstatic to have a new baby in the family. If it was a boy, my aunt and uncle were going to name him Jacinto V--after my grandfather. Since the baby's a girl, they decided to play with Jacinto a bit thus the baby's name is Megan Jacinth :)


No comments: