Tuesday, November 3, 2009

baaaaack

I am back to my quirky self. Too much drama is making me feel icky.

My friend Val's actually encouraging me to start another blog where I can just post the chapters to my new pet project: an online series. It's been a while since I've written serious articles and poems and I'd like to dabble a bit in short story writing. I'm not sure how short (or long) the story's going to be. I'm still thinking about the direction of the story. It could be, like, stories within a story. I'll figure something out. My writing juice is flowing and I was actually able to write a chapter already in just an hour. I had Val and my officemate Arlene read it first. They asked me the same thing: when's the next chapter coming out? Hahaha! Good reactions=good sign to continue. God, it feels good to write again! I mean, yeah I have this blog and I post entries more than once a week. But it's different writing something like a short story, with chapters and all that jazz.

Anyhoooo. For some weird reason, I am actually happy with the way things turned out. Yes, I tend to be too dramatic and emo-ish when I'm PMS-ing and having my Cinema One moments of FAMAS monologues so please don't mind my previous 'The Hills' drama episodes. First, I can now actually move forward and not want to be in that situation again. I can actually still be friends with the person, but I can't really imagine being genuinely happy being beyond that because there'd always be this errant thought at the back of my head about the relationship if it's right or not. God I had such a self-pity party this past weekend it's making me hurl.

Segue: I want to go shopping for a nice pair of boots for my HK trip this December. I was looking at Aldo and Zara yesterday and I just got depressed with the prices so nevermind. I'll probably check out other stores this weekend. And I want to go back to Tagaytay to check out the ukay ukays there. My mom asked me to buy nice jackets for my brother and grandmother for HK. She was shocked to find out that my white eskimo jacket only cost 150 bucks when we saw almost the exact same kind of jacket at Zara (though it had zebra prints all over..which I just adored, by the way) that cost almost 6000 pesos.

Okay I should really get back to work.

No comments: