Thursday, October 15, 2009

-untitled-

After my client presentation this morning, my brain hasn't been functioning ever since. Hahaha! Seriously, I've been staring at the computer screen since 1 this afternoon and until now I haven't been able to do anything for work. I'm not really absorbing anything related to work, which is so inconvenient considering I have to be done with a long report by Monday. I decided not to work this weekend so I only have today and tomorrow and Monday morning to finish an entire report--a comparison of two waves of...oh, nevermind. I think my brain slowed down because I haven't been getting enough sleep. Plus, I've been eating only one meal a day and I don't eat that much because I feel like I want to throw up.

I hope I'll be able to buy a decent camera this Christmas...I've been wanting to buy one since last year but haven't been able to save up for it because there are bills to pay...and I tend to go retail crazy. It's soooo hard not to shop when your office is surrounded by malls (take note: mallS--plural), and my house is also near two malls. Speaking of Christmas....70 days till Christmas day!!! :) Which reminds me...I haven't been able to fix the products for the bazaars I'm joining this November and December. Shoot.

No comments: