Friday, October 16, 2009

my kind of weekend

I wasn't able to come in for work today. I don't think I would've been much help at the office if I did go. They'd probably just rush me to the ER. Anyway, at least I was able to get some decent shut eye. Seriously, it's been a while since I've had a good night's sleep. I felt so relaxed when I woke up.

I decided to start my "weekend of pampering" early. I had my hair treated this afternoon because it's been so dry. I've neglected my hair for the past two months. And, I had my nails done (at last!) If you've seen my nails recently, you know that if my nails could talk they'd scream "help!". I spent a couple of hours at the nail spa. It feels good to be able to finally be pampered a bit. All I need is a massage and I'd be a very happy girl.

Tomorrow, I'll be meeting with my friend Dianne who's going to teach me how to properly use my Smena 8m camera. Then I'm off to Tagaytay with Val. Yay!

How are you guys spending the weekend? Have a great Saturday and Sunday, everyone! :)

No comments: