Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I want give myself a much-deserved pampering this weekend.

Things to do:
1. Get a hand and foot spa. That's 3 hours at the nail salon. Hahaha!
2. Go on a mini-photo trip--beginning with my Smena tutorial with Dianne in the afternoon.
3. Go to Tagaytay with Val. I haven't seen her for a month and we've been wanting to go on a mini-adventure so yeah, Tagaytay's the best place to go to that's not too far from Manila.
4. After church on Sunday, I'll just sleep the entire day...or maybe get a massage.

I want to destress and relax and, I know this will sound so weird, I've been thinking of cleaning my room. Believe me, it's very relaxing to just clear out the clutter and put away stuff.

Anyway...I've been thinking about a particular "issue". I decided to just face it. I don't need to be off the radar. What's the point? I mean, obviously a decision's been made and it's just making my head hurt thinking about it. And I'm tired of being at the losing end...again. This'll sound weird, but yeah...I'm taking it like a man...even if I'm a woman. Hahahaha!

No comments: