Tuesday, October 13, 2009

turned to stone

The lack of sleep is obviously making me very cranky and slightly crazy. And yeah, I'm on shrew mode now to make it easy for me to work and not lose my center. Blogging is now the only way by which I can be 'emotional'. Writing is therapy for me, so yeah anything goes. I do tend to edit myself and end up removing or editing entries. I'm human, I can realize I'm wrong and change my mind right? Seriously, I want to sleep but I have to finish a couple of things for work (still). I want this week to end so I can finally take a break and rest this weekend. I'm hoping, if things go well at the office this week, that I can be off the radar until Monday. I want to just go off somewhere and be away from people for 3 days. Or maybe I could just lock myself in my room during those days so I wouldn't have to spend.






No comments: