Monday, June 1, 2009

trips this year

I'm planning out three trips this year, all with different sets of friends:
to Batanes (an island in the Northern part of the Philippines)


a trek to Mt. Pulag (Cordillera Region, also up North)


and an Ilocos Norte adventure

(Bangui Windmills)



(Burgos Lighthouse)

(Paoay Church)

(Vigan Heritage Town)

My trip to Batanes--with college adventuremates (they're friends from a year lower than me who are fellow-Biyaheng Pinoy enthusiasts); my trek to Mt. Pulag--with the same college friends, officemates, and childhood friends (we need to form a group of at least 15 for the trek to be budget-friendly. hahaha!); and my trip to Ilocos Norte--with two of my good girlfriends. I noticed all my trips this year are up North :p

I'm just so ecstatic with these trips :) I'll be bankrupt by the end of the year, but to experience going to these places..gosh, spending money on these places is SO WORTH IT.

photo credit: ar.jy1207, cruz_jerry, wenmanong, A1 Philippine Travel Asia, davyop, and akosikenet

1 comment:

Vera said...

Oh wow!!! I am speechless looking at these images, amazing!