Sunday, May 24, 2009

The weirdest thing happened today. I was listening to the sermon this morning at church when a business idea suddenly popped in my head. I'm toying with the idea of making gift baskets for Christmas, with two options. One would be an herb/bread set while the other would be a cheese-lover's delight type of basket. I could probably start advertising it around August so that orders could be made and I'd have lots of time to prepare. I'll have to continue thinking about this new business but it's something I'm really excited to work on if ever I do pursue it. What do you guys think? Should I go for it or let it go?

2 comments:

Vera said...

You should definitely go for it! And the key is to go for it, not just think about it. Even if you don't get it right the first time, you'll have the experience to know how it's done!

kookie kulasa said...

Yeah, I think I'm really going to pursue this business. I'm actually going to conceptualize the look of the herb basket so I can start making samples to post on my multiply site :) Thanks for the encouragement, dear!

By the way, I love how the reworked polka dotted dress turned out. The belt goes well with it, too :)