Friday, May 22, 2009

missing hiking

My Mt. Pinatubo trek was such a memorable experience for me that I've been encouraged to pursue more hiking trips. I really want to go to Mt. Pulag, but have yet to schedule a trek. For one thing, I don't have the budget yet. Secondly, rainy season's starting soon and it'd be very diffucult and dangerous to go hiking at Mt. Pulag since it's up north in the Cordillera Mountain Range (errr...Northern Philippines). I don't have a picture yet, but I'll definitely post a few once I get to go up there myself :)

3 comments:

Vera said...

Oh it's on my to-do list to go conquer a mountain :)). Definitely go there soon babe so I can live vicariously through you haha :).

xx

Teluete said...

We've been planning to do a Pulag climb since forever. We actually wanna do it in December so we can see the snow haha. we just don't have time to train for it. :-|

kookie kulasa said...

Vera: Yeah, hopefully I'll be able to climb Mt. Pulag this year :)

Gab: C'mooooon! I'm trying to form a group of at least 15 people. 4k per person for the 3 day-trek. I forgot the details but I'll send it to you. Maybe November or December :) Game ka?