Saturday, May 9, 2009

at least once in my life....

disclaimer regarding the title: I will elaborate further on this maybe next week :)

My cousins and I were at a photo shoot this afternoon. Inside the dressing room, someone from the agency asked my cousin about her cushion thingy (for her injured back) because she needs it after having given birth. The giving-birth part was the only thing one of the models heard when he entered the room. He then asked my cousin if she was pregnant. My cousin answered that she wasn't and asked the guy, "Why? Do I look pregnant?" The guy said the funniest, coolest thing! "No, you look awesome." Hahahahaha! He said it so casually and cool that it just made us all laugh. Mind you, this particular model's totally gay but when he said that to my cousin we were just so impressed with him. It made me think that if he was straight, it'd be easy for him to pick up girls because his delivery's just perfect and he's quite funny, actually.

Anyway, I'm off to lala land after a very, very tiring day.

No comments: