Monday, March 30, 2009

We conquered Mt. Pinatubo

A couple of my friends and I joined a trekking trip to Mt. Pinatubo last Saturday called Conquer Pinatubo! by Travel Factor. We had such an awesome time! The view was definitely breathtaking and made the trek worth it. I want to join the next trek, but I'm hoping it'll be with my cousins. We haven't been able to really go out and spend time with each other because all of us seem to be busy these past few months.

Back to Pinatubo, here are a few pictures we took on the trekking trip. Enjoy!


4x4 ride to the jump off point

starting our trek up to the crater

finally!
group shot

the entire group

what a breathtaking view!

down by the lake

looking up and being in awe with how far up we were

group shot by the lake
my feet were killing me a bit already at this point...we hadn't even started trekking back yet

3 comments:

katie said...

Wow! Pinatubo's awesome!

kookie kulasa said...

Lovely, noh? :) Trek tayo dun pagbalik mo!

Vera said...

Ooh I see what you mean, it IS breathtaking!