Wednesday, March 25, 2009

late late Bukidnon vacation entry

With my recent family tragedy (my grandfather's passing), I haven't been able to update my blog. The past 2 1/2 weeks have been stressful not just for me but also for my family. Three weekends ago I was at Malaybalay City, Bukidnon (south of the Philippines, the Mindanao area) to spend a few days with my family. It was also the last weekend of the Kaamulan Festival. When I got back to Manila, the only places I'd go to were the office and the hospital (my grandfather was confined for a week before he passed away). From a fun weekend to two weeks of stress, sadness, and mourning. Oh well.

To brighten up this entry a bit, here are a couple of collages of some of the pictures I took during my Bukidnon mini-vacation.




The Parade/Street Dancing

Flowers at my family's house in Malaybalay


No comments: