Saturday, November 1, 2008

if only my hands weren't shaky...

this could've been a nicer shot

javascript:void(0)

I was at the parking lot behind my office building when I took this. I was putting stuff inside my car on the passenger side, when I looked up I was just surprised as to how pretty Ortigas can be at night. Now, after having spent almost 2 weeks doing over time at the office and practically sleeping there--I'm inspired to take more pictures of the Ortigas area. It's actually quite nice to walk in the area during the day time.
I'd love to take a stroll in the area during the evening, but I don't want to get mugged.

Hopefully I'll be able to take more pictures of the Ortigas area soon. By the way, Ortigas is one of the "business districts" in the Philippines (specifically Metro Manila). The Philippine Stock Exchange is located in Ortigas, MERALCO (the company which supplies electricity in the country) is also in the area. Even San Miguel (famous for its beer...internationally famous) is in the Ortigas area.

1 comment:

FASHION CHALET said...

I agree, I think that fashion is about taking risks and having fun with it. Your story rememinded me of one time when I wore a necklace that looked like a rosary (but it wasn't) and she kept looking at me all mad and weird. I just ignore them. Wear what you want and love it! :)

♥/ fashion chalet